Nurture Partner Success Manager with Spanish and English
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Partner Success Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Nurture Partner Success Manager you will bring experience in Account Management and have a passion for Data Protection and Cyber Security. You will work as part of the Inside Sales Channel Management organization and aligned with a portfolio of service providers utilizing Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud. Your main focus as the Nurture PSM would be on driving consumption, engagement and preventing churn of the Acronis Service Providers in the assigned region.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive partner’s engagement and satisfaction throughout the entire partner lifecycle
- Make sure assigned Service Providers are engaged with Acronis, which includes, but is not limited to:o Backing up Customer’s or their own datao Consuming services on or above their monthly commitmento Protecting workloads, adding new oneso Passing certificationso Logging into the Management Console, Partner Portal, Academy
- To ensure the engagement, run, prepare or actively participate in the following activities: calls, zoom sessions, email communication, surveys
- Connect with Acronis Service Providers using the approved tools, including but not limited to Avaya, Zoom, Outlook, Gainsight, etc.
- Guide Service Providers through all needed training sessions, resources and tools
- Guide partners to adopt Acronis Automation tooling to increase their operational efficiency
- Put maximum efforts to avoid churn and retain a Service Provider
- Maintain a regularity/frequency of contact with every partner depending on priority
- Do the research before reaching out to a Service Provider and prepare questions based on it, using company’s web site, LinkedIn profile, any other public information about the company or contact
- If needed, find additional contacts of a Service Provider via LinkedIn, Salesforce database, connections
- Co-operate with all related departments at Acronis: Solution Engineers, Support, Sales Enablement, Product Management, etc.
- All activities must be documented in Salesforce, demo sessions via Zoom should be done with camera on.
- Understand Acronis brand messages and communicate them effectively to prospects; respect and support sales' role in promoting a positive brand image
- Understand Acronis key competitors and effectively communicate differentiators ("kill points") of our products/solutions
- Receive coaching feedback and participate in individual coaching sessions
- Pass obligatory quarterly upskill training sessions
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- At least 1 year of sales and marketing experience in the software industry on similar positions such as channel sales, partner account management or channel development—experience in equivalent role highly desired
- In-depth channel and field sales knowledge with understanding of the cloud market business model
- Strong presentational, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate product’s different features and answer all customer questions
- Self-motivated with a high level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Team-player with a positive attitude who thrives in a global environment, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to adapt to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Highly persistent in follow-up conversations, negotiations and closing sales skills
- Strong presentational, communication, interpersonal, planning and time management skills
- Fluent Spanish and English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.