Global Head and GM – Microsoft Business Productivity Solutions
This is a leadership role reporting to the Corporate VP of Platform and Application Services- Public Cloud. Global Head of Microsoft Business Productivity Solutions is responsible for managing the overall Microsoft Business Productivity Solutions Business Globally for Rackspace Public Cloud. Driving business around M365, Copilot, Power Platform and Dynamics. This is an extremely critical role with the responsibility of building Services Business for Enterprise customers – grounds up. The primary function of this role is to build and run a profitable business with Sales, Solutioning and Delivery responsibility. Partnering with field sales team building and growing the Microsoft Business Productivity Solutions business across the Globe.
- Build a Microsoft Business Productivity Solutions Business Unit for Rackspace Globally and grow the business around M365, Dynamics, Power, Copilot.
- P&L leader for Microsoft Business Productivity Solutions with responsibility for revenue, margin, and utilization targets.
- Strategy - Deliver against a clear business plan that includes prioritized offerings, target markets/customers/segments, monetization model, mix of Racker and Partner delivered capabilities, and clear performance measures/objectives.
- Strategy: Responsible for creating capability and offering roadmap to accelerate the business.
- Sales: Leading growth of the Microsoft Business Productivity Solutions globally working with Filed Sales and Go To market team.
- Sales: Lead Solution and advisory led sales with existing and new customers.
- Sales: Partnering with Sales in reselling M365 and other business productivity solutions.
- Pre-Sales- Actively participate in presales activities, deal reviews for the Cloud Microsoft Business Productivity Solutions business.
- Solutioning: Solutioning differentiated offering for customers helping them achieve their business objectives.
- Delivery: Delivering large and complex and Cloud Microsoft Business Productivity Solutions engagements across the globe.
- Delivery: responsible for delivering engagements successfully with high customer satisfaction.
- Partner- Partner with Hyperscalers in creating strategic initiatives that would help the growth of business.
- Partner: Establish Rackspace as one of the top Microsoft Business Productivity Solutions partners.
- Offering- Work with Offering and marketing organization to create market defining offers and lead the sales and deployment of those offers.
- Team Management – As a manager of manger lead a large team of L1, L2, L3 engineers, consultants, and Delivery Managers across the region.
- Talent Management – Help build a world class organization through talent management excellence - including attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining key talent including Enterprise Architects and Consultants with strong application architecture and transformation background.
- Operational Excellence: Maintain a healthy utilization for the team.
- Operational Excellence: Forecast accurately revenue, margin, utilization for business.
- Operational Excellence: Represent business in front of Senior Leaders and customers.
- Cross-organizational agility, communication, and leadership.
- Provide technical thought leadership with ability to provide pattern recognition around key opportunities and serve as a key technical influencer across Rackspace.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of clients’ business and industry, anticipating and addressing opportunities and issues as they arise.
Skills & Experience
- Seasoned P&L leader with strong experience in building Microsoft Business Productivity Solutions for Microsoft or leading Consulting/SI organizations of $100M
- Strongunderstandingoftechnologyandstandardpracticesaroundconsulting and delivery.
- Strong understanding Microsoft Productivity solutions and offerings /services to build and deliver services around them.
- Deep expertise in M365, Dynamics, Power, Copilot.
- Strong experience of leading customer discussions and winning deals based on solution strength.
- Strong delivery experience of successfully delivering large Microsoft Business Productivity Solutions engagements with Global Delivery model.
- Analytical thinker who can plan and build long range plans.
- Thoroughknowledgeofallareasofbusinessoperationincludingstrategicandoperational planning.
- Ability to lead teams of support professionals and delivery managers.
- Provenleadershipandmotivationalskillswithapassionforexcellenceandaconstantdesiretoinnovate and improve.
- Must be a strong presenter to technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Business, or a related field required.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 15+ years’ experience building, and leading Microsoft Business Productivity Business or End User computing business in Microsoft or Consulting organization
- 10 Years of experience in managing large teams.
- 10 Years of experience in managing and achieving revenue targets.
- Strong technology background on Microsoft Platform
- Occasional travel, less than 25%.
- Candidates must be legally allowed to work with any employer
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North AmericaCyber Security Jobs in TexasCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America