Business Intelligence Developer
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a Senior Product Designer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer who will contribute in the development of data strategies, data systems and drive strategic growth of our data environments. This key role is responsible for backend development that will be used to build company reporting on the top of it, maintain data flows from various sources as well as Tabular model/OLAP cubes development and support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Functional and technical design of BI solutions including user interfaces, data architecture and processing including data marts/warehouses/OLAP cubes development from scratch
- Day-to-day interaction with business stakeholders, analysts, developers and DBAs to define proper requirements and propose solutions that fit business needs
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and providing business data and metrics
- Establish succinct, well-defined, traceable business metrics and reporting that are used to measure/manage the business and drive performance
- Provide business reports, self-serve research capabilities and dashboards across the company, perform ad-hoc requests
- Reconcile data between multiple data sources to avoid data discrepancies
- Support end of periods closure processes
- Communicate effectively across departments covering business intelligence and analytics topics, provide user trainings, presentations and perform documentation tasks
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of working experience in related roles and a total of 5+ years of software development experience
- Proven business acumen, ability to merge technical and business requirements into solutions that can be consumed by various departments and management
- Strong technical skills in the areas of database design, SQL (T-SQL), OLAP, SSIS, SSRS, Analysis Services (SSAS) – Multidimensional/Tabular and Power BI
- Experience in database technology, architectures, ETL, data warehouses, OLAP cubes development, data modeling patterns and analytical processes (governance, measurement, etc.)
- Good knowledge of CRM and ERP systems
- Knowledge of business metrics related to both subscription and perpetual-based product
- Experience working with complex and varied data sources data sets
- Experience working in team-oriented, agile and collaborative environment
- Proficient project management skills
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated by facilitation, collaboration and conflict resolution
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Experience with Qlik products
- Knowledge of .Net or Python
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and marketing automation platforms
- Knowledge of source control systems (git, subversion, etc.)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
- Employee recognition and referral bonus programs
- Hybrid and flexible working models
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Supplementary health insurance for employees and family members, including dental treatment
- Childbirth bonus
- Monthly sports card for employees and family members
- Monthly public transport card
- Convenient and modern office location state of the art building including office massage and game rooms
- Free parking for cars and bicycles
- Free office lunch vouchers
- Parties, team-buildings and birthday compliments
- Global mentorship program
- In-house training and professional development activities
- Certification courses
- Participation in conferences and seminars
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.