AWS DevOps Engineer II
Job Summary: In this role you will be part of the team that reviews, implements, and deploys our AWS cloud-based offerings. Our DevOps Engineers get to build one-of-a-kind, cutting-edge cloud solutions. Our primary focus is to distill confidence in our customers by creating customized solutions and a top-notch customer onboarding experience. If you enjoy writing programmatic solutions to reduce customer turnaround time and your own workload, this team is for you. Work Location: Remote
- Load tests customer applications to assist with performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Contribute to open-source tools that assist in configuration management, deployment and operation of high-availability, high-performance applications.
- Supports high complexity customers and internal teams on an as-needed basis.
- Collaborate with other teams on tools for systems automation.
- Work in conjunction with multiple teams to make sure that Rackspace infrastructure and customer applications work harmoniously together.
- Requires an AWS Certification such as AWS DevOps or AWS Solutions Architect.
- 1+ years of experience as either a software developer and/or systems administrator with at least 1+ years of current experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience with high-availability, high- performance, open-source web technologies.
- Terraform experience is a plus. Discover your inner Racker: Racker Life
Government Investigation/Background Check:
- Employees on this project must reside within the 48 states of the continental US.
- US Citizenship or be a Green Card Holder.
- Ability to pass a Government Investigation/Background Check at either the State or Federal Level.