System Validation Engineer
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityAt Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.We are currently seeking a Sr. System Validation in our Software Quality Engineering team. This requires an experienced professional with a background in software quality assurance and system validation. The ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, possess the ability to learn quickly, and strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Function as an Engineering Specialist between Field/Service, Customer Care, Electrical and Software teams to analyze issues identified in the field.
- Work with Service team and software development team to identify the root cause of field issues and provide analysis on issues reported, Next steps and drive for a permanent corrective action.
- Work with the service and customer care teams to analyze and provide root cause analysis on field reported issues.
- Validate field reported issues, reproduce the issues on fleet vehicles and provide additional data and documentation.
- Document and track issues as appropriate and participate in triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Identify, develop, and implement methods to automate and streamline testing, report generation.
- Identify, source, commission, and upkeep all tools required to perform testing and analysis.
- Report status updates on a regular basis and Identify gaps and areas for improvements and drive to a solution.
- 1+ years with hands-on experience in creating and executing test cases supporting the validation of large-scale programs & products
- Experience with roubleshooting and the ability to diagnose, triage, find the root cause via data acquisition (Kibana/Grafana)
- 1+ years of experience in end-to-end Software System Validation
- 1+ Years of experience with testing of one of the following: Controls, OTA
- Experience with vehicle communication protocols (CAN, DoIP, ETH, LIN, UDS), Vector Peak CAN based tools
- Experience with automotive ethernet, (cyber)security, and telematics is a plus
- Familiarity with MATLAB, Simulink, Vector and/or Peak CAN based tools
- Familiarity with languages like Python, C, C++ is a plus
- BS minimum in an engineering discipline (computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical or similar)
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in NewarkCyber Security Jobs in CaliforniaCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America