Sr. NPI Program Manager - ECU Manufacturing
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityAt Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.We are currently seeking a Sr. NPI Program Manager, ECU. This position requires someone to lead the Manufacturing ECU team for all NPI, Ramp and Sustaining activates. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work in a systematic manner with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Lead the Manufacturing ECU team for all NPI, Ramp and Sustaining activates.
- Manage Contract Manufacturer operations for all Engineering builds and Production.
- Track all open operational issues from Engineering builds and drive to resolution.
- Own and drive quality improvements between builds, create a yield bridge as required.
- Lead DFx and Design Reviews.
- Communicate regularly to management on NPI activities and Status for all programs assigned.
- Collaborate with Global Supply Chain, SQE and Engineering to support material changes resulting from ECO/ECR’s, plan for new material transitions and minimize obsolescence of old material.
- Process improvement is a key matrix in this position, you will be required to present process, production, planning, NPI improvements and status regularly.
- Make sure all Processes are documented and released.
- Review all SOP’s, BOMs & Process documents for accuracy and content for all products.
- Plan capacity and factory equipment required to meet demand within budget.
- Lead all communications, upward and downward through the organization; raising key issues and options for resolution with executive teams.
- Up to 20% travel may be required.
- NPI Program Management in an Engineering or Operations role
- Experience in manufacturing, engineering or product development
- Experience with Engineering Change Orders (ECO), E&O analysis, planning and material
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced, changing environments
- Skilled in working with multiple organizations across different cultures and regions
- Ability to work in a small, motivated group within a larger origination
- Deep level of understanding of BOMs structures and change processes.
- Ability to manage day to day tasks, while driving mid/long term improvements
- Excellent communication skills (writing and oral)
- 10+ years of experience in electronics to end customers
- At least 5 years of New Product Introduction (NPI) experience
- Previous Asian CM program management experience, including on-site support required.
- Experience with high volume Consumer or Enterprise, with Automotive ECU experience a definite plus.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- ERP, Bug tracking and ECO/BOM systems experience (Examples; NetSuite, Jira, Arena)
- Bachelor’s degree required, in EE, CS, CE or related field
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in NewarkCyber Security Jobs in CaliforniaCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America