Software Build Manager - Seattle, WA
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityAt Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.We are currently seeking a Manager or Sr. Manager to lead the DevOps / Software Build team in Seattle, WA. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Lucid is looking for a hands-on engineering manager to lead and grow the DevOps team for Infotainment organization. In this role you will do:
- Manage and grow a small DevOps team
- Develop automation code to deploy and maintain applications that run and monitor services.
- Develop and support CI/CD pipelines for multi products across Infotainment organization
- Work closely with application developers and participating in the architectural discussions.
- Apply the solution to a wide range of compute workloads and services
- Advocate a DevOps culture of automation, self-service, and engineering best practices
- Integrate quality toolchains such as static code analysis tools and automate test coverage report
- Monitor, debug and resolve system integration tests at various pipeline stages
- Define and maintain release strategies, branching, release management and delivery
- Provide leadership to the team in mastering technologies, identifying and implementing worthwhile new technologies and improving our process.
- 8+ years of experience in DevOps engineering or software development.
- Minimum 2 year of experience of managing DevOps or software engineering team
- Effective coding and scripting experience with Python, Java or similar languages.
- Experience with user access, authentication, user permission management and security, LDAP, AD
- Experience with containerization and scheduling, with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with distributed systems implementation
- Experience with auto scaling, performance testing and capacity planning.
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Bazel, Artifactory, etc. to build automation, CI/CD, Self-Service pipelines.
- Experience owning infrastructure in production, as well as designing and creating build/deploy & monitoring systems
- Experience with restful services, service-oriented architecture, distributed systems, cloud system (AWS) and micro-services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in SeattleCyber Security Jobs in WashingtonCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America