Security Operations Manager
Marco is a high-performing technology services company with a track record of creating rewarding careers. Whether you are early in your career ready for an exciting opportunity, or an experienced professional eager to elevate your skills with a Print & IT services and consulting industry leader, then you have come to the right spot.More about us. We make business technology Simple. Secure. Better. We do it all – from hosted/cloud services, copiers/printers, managed services, phone systems, document management, business IT services and audio/video systems. We are an organization with strong partnerships between sales and service. We have hundreds of sales professionals, engineers, and technicians ready to fix any and all customer problems. With over 50 years in the industry, Marco has a Gold Standard Culture with a focus on employee engagement, client satisfaction, vendor partnerships, and community partnership. Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.The Security Operations Manager is a critical Marco leadership role responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our Security Operations Center (SOC). The Security Operations Manager will lead a team of security analysts and engineers, collaborate with other Service teams, IS, stakeholders, and stay up to date with emerging security threats and trends. In this role, you are responsible for developing and implementing security policies and procedures to ensure the security of our company's networks, systems, and data as well as our MSP customers' networks and systems.
- Manage the Security Operations team members as follows:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Monitor team coverage, oversee personal time off approval, make sure back-ups are in place and redistribute work to cover when others are out.
- Monitor staffing and equipment needs.
- Conduct performance reviews and make compensation decisions. Oversee 24x7 coverage and on-call processes and procedures.
- Lead, coach and train team of SOC security analysts and engineers:
- Inspire, guide, and mentor SOC employees.
- Serve as the primary escalation point, swiftly resolving issues, and enlisting higher leadership when required.
- Spearhead strategic initiatives that elevate the SOC, focusing on delivering the ultimate client experience.
- Cultivate an atmosphere of excellence through performance reviews and the appropriate allocation of compensation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure the security of our company's networks, systems, and data as well as our MSP customers' networks and systems.
- Assist with compliance initiatives such as security frameworks, compliance programs, and regulatory requirements.
- dentify and analyze security risks and vulnerabilities and develop and implement appropriate security controls and countermeasures for our company and MSP customers.
- Monitor security systems and tools and respond to security incidents and events in a timely manner for our company and MSP customers.
- Conduct security assessments for our company and MSP customers and provide recommendations for remediation and improvement.
- Collaborate with other Service teams, IS, stakeholders, and external vendors to ensure effective communication, coordination, and collaboration on security-related issues for our company and MSP customers.
- Manage security projects and initiatives for our company and MSP customers and ensure timely completion within budget and scope.
- Develop and maintain metrics, reports, and dashboards to measure the effectiveness of the security program and communicate key security metrics and trends to stakeholders for our company and MSP customers
- Stay up to date with emerging security threats, technologies, and trends, and ensure our security program evolves to address new challenges and risks for our company and MSP customers.
- Evaluate processes and IT solutions/software for improving efficiency, security, team capacity and visibility, including automation tools, active alerting and response, and IT solution integration. Act in accordance with Marco policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in MinnetonkaCyber Security Jobs in MinnesotaCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America