Information Systems Security Engineer
Trusted Concepts, a division of Two Six Technologies is currently seeking an Information Systems Security Engineer whom will be responsible for supporting our information security systems and implementing security solutions to protect our organizations sensitive data. You will work closely with our other ISSEs and team to ensure that our security systems are operating efficiently and that all security measures are being properly implemented.
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in speaking and collaborating with customers, vendors,management, and Information Technology (IT) staff during the creation and maintenanceof cloud-based systems
- Experience with the architecture, development, implementation, and administration ofcloud-based systems
- Demonstrated experience with customer Information Security practices and accreditationprocesses
- Demonstrated experience conducting security audits to ensure that the systems complywith industry standards and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience with documenting business rules, technical capabilities anddeveloping quality metrics
- Demonstrated experience monitoring security systems to detect and respond to securityvulnerabilities
- Demonstrated experience with tracking and updating inventory of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software, and hardware
- Demonstrated experience with Visio and PowerPoint for system diagrams and seniormanagement presentations
- Clearance: TS/SCI with a Polygraph
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture, hair type and protective hair styles (e.g., braids, twists, locs and twists)), color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and lactation), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), marital status, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to [email protected]. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
Additionally, please be advised that this business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices.
EOE, including disability/vets.
By submitting the following application, I hereby certify that to the best of my knowledge, the information provided is true and accurate.