Engineering Manager - Access Control System
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityAt Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.We are seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to lead our dynamic team in the development of our next-generation access control system. This role demands a seasoned professional with a strong background in embedded programming, UWB (Ultra-Wideband), BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), C/C++, AUTOSAR, real-time operating systems (RTOS), including FreeRTOS, and automotive systems. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of technical expertise, leadership skills, and a passion for driving projects to successful completion.
- Technical Leadership: Provide guidance and technical leadership to a team of engineers involved in the design, development, and testing of the access control system.
- Project Management: Oversee the entire project lifecycle, from planning and resource allocation to execution and delivery, ensuring adherence to timelines and quality standards.
- Team Development: Mentor and coach team members, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management, hardware engineering, and quality assurance to ensure alignment of objectives and successful project execution.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and challenges early in the project lifecycle and develop mitigation strategies to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Stakeholder Communication: Act as a primary point of contact for stakeholders, providing regular updates on project status, milestones, and any relevant issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in embedded programming, UWB, BLE, C/C++, AUTOSAR, real-time operating systems (RTOS) such as FreeRTOS, and automotive systems.
- Proven track record of successfully leading engineering teams in the development of complex systems, preferably in the automotive or related industry.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering with 6 years of experience
- Ph. D. with 3 years of experience
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is a plus.
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in NewarkCyber Security Jobs in CaliforniaCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America