Digital Network Exploitation Analyst-Junior
NetSage's mission is to help our customers achieve their missions by providing superior cyber services. We seek talented professionals who are interested in doing meaningful, mission-focused work for the US Federal Government. We are a growing Company that puts our employees first and offers excellent pay and world-class benefits. We do not hire contract by contract; instead, we offer multiple job options and career progression for our employees. We realize that our website and job descriptions may be a little vague and that's on purpose because of the customers we support. Please connect with us using our Contact Us page if you have any questions about any of our job-openings.
We are seeking Digital Network Exploitation Analysts (DNEA) to support our customer's missions. The analysts must be able to analyze data at multiple levels in order to evaluate target opportunities. The ideal candidate will have experience using all source data to understand and map target networks and to assist in developing detailed plans. Please consider applying if you have the required qualifications and experience.
- TS/SCI with polygraph.
- An Associate of Science (A.S.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security).
- An A.S. and four (4) years of experience or a B.S. and two (2) years of experience in computer or information systems design, development, or analysis. Additional experience in engineering hardware and/or software, programming, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, and systems engineering, or system administration is required.
- Experience evaluating target opportunities using all source data to understand and map target networks, and to assist in developing detailed plans.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data at multiple levels up and down the OSI network stack.
- A solid understanding of logical/physical IP core infrastructure and communication devices, specifically, how they connect to networks and the traffic movements in a network.