Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst-Senior
NetSage's mission is to help our customers achieve their missions by providing superior cyber services. We seek talented professionals who are interested in doing meaningful, mission-focused work for the US Federal Government. We are a growing Company that puts our employees first and offers excellent pay and world-class benefits. We do not hire contract by contract; instead, we offer multiple job options and career progression for our employees. We realize that our website and job descriptions may be a little vague and that's on purpose because of the customers we support. Please connect with us using our Contact Us page if you have any questions about any of our job-openings.
We are seeking a Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst who can provide synthesized products to customers by researching, analyzing, and reporting via appropriate reporting vehicles, in response to requirements and in accordance with Government missions. In this role, the Analyst will prioritize, assess, evaluate, and report on information obtained from multiple sources. Must be able to maintain awareness of internal and external customer needs; collaborate with other collectors and analysts to refine collection and reporting requirements; issue appropriate products that relay developments, trends, indications, warnings and/or situational awareness regarding specific targets; as well as countermeasures and courses of action, if applicable. Please consider applying if you have the required qualifications and experience.
- TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline and six (6) years of experience as an intelligence professional, ideally including counter intel roles in the DoD. In lieu of a bachelor's degree, four (4) additional years of relative experience is required.
- At least two (2) years of experience in threat intelligence.
- Strong writing skills and demonstrable experience summarizing, condensing, cataloguing, and briefing large amounts of data into smaller target packages for the consumption of non-technical customers and senior leadership.
- Strong research skills and demonstrable experience conducting both tactical and strategic intelligence research in order to describe and highlight threat environments and make potential mitigation recommendations.
- Demonstrable experience performing the following:
- Monitoring and assessing systems of interest.
- Using technical expertise to profile and research.
- Correlating and collating information.
- Developing, editing, and delivering analysis.