Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing
What We Look For In You:
- Design, develop, and maintain high-performance backend systems to support the requirements of client security projects.
- Participate in defining technical architecture and system design to ensure the scalability and stability of the system.
- Collaborate closely with team members to solve technical challenges and ensure timely delivery of high-quality code.
- Optimize system performance and reliability to enhance user experience.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code quality and security.
- Stay updated with the latest technology trends in the industry and drive the improvement of the team's technical capabilities.
Perks & Benefits
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer, information security, communication, and related majors.
- Experience in backend development. Proficient in one of Golang / Java / Python.
- Familiarity with common backend development frameworks and tools such as Gin, Echo, etc.
- Strong database design and optimization experience, familiar with knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiar with common network protocols and security mechanisms, understanding of common client security vulnerabilities and mitigation methods.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with team members and other relevant departments.
- Experience in relevant domain projects is preferred.
Competitive total compensation
Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
More that we love to tell you along the process!