Support Technician I - MX
** Must reside in one of the following states: Mexico City, State of Mexico, Aguascalientes, Jalisco, Nuevo Leon, Queretaro, Puebla** Must be fluent in EnglishJob Summary: Acts as the first line of customer support. Receives incoming customer queries, identifies relevant issues, and either directly resolves customer issues or refers the query through the appropriate channels, all while cultivating a strongly positive customer impression of Rackspace support. Through queue management, ensures that tickets are addressed by an appropriate technician in a timely manner, organize tasks between departments (ticket routing) that affect customers in order to minimize false alerts and maximize accurate systems monitoring. Work Location: Remote
- General knowledge of Rackspace product portfolio and associated technologies along with a general understanding of Networking and Networking Security.
- Demonstrates basic problem solving skills, computer fundamentals, and the ability to identify customer needs and identify the solution or refer the issue through the appropriate channels.
- Uses good written and verbal communication, customer service and time management skills.
- Good ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work in order to maintain required productivity levels.
- Ability to touch type 30 – 40 wpm.
- Due to the 24x7 operations of the business, must be able to work a flexible work schedule, which may include nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently provide FANATICAL support.
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK, READ, AND WRITE IN ENGLISH.
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION:12 months technical knowledge from education or job experience.
- CCNA or CCENT knowledge preferred (Certification is a big plus)
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: General office environment. May require long periods sitting and viewing a computer monitor. Moderate levels of stress may occur at times. No special physical demands required. Discover your inner Racker: Racker Life
- Provides a world-class services experience by handling level-appropriate customer requests (via phone/ticket). Provides basic troubleshooting of Networking and Networking security, identifies customer issues and either resolves the issue directly or escalates the issue. Creates and maintains customer loyalty by efficiently managing customer issues in an effective, professional manner. Responsible for ticket routing, alert monitoring, service scheduling as well as various other administrative tasks.
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in Mexico CityCyber Security Jobs in Ciudad de MéxicoCyber Security Jobs in MexicoCyber Security Jobs in North America