Process Engineer II - US
Job Summary: Defines, develops, and executes the most efficient operational process methods, runbooks, and procedures. Analyzes current operational processes to ensure they are consistent, compatible, and effective across functions and groups. Manage the Product Lifecycle Process. Recommends and implements improvements. Owns and drives documentation functionality across working groups, not responsible for providing content however. Responsible for tracking and frequently auditing processes and procedures. Works closely with Product leaders to drive process improvement. Work Location: Remote
- Generate AWS Account Management
- Onboarding and Offboarding of AWS Accounts
- Creation of AWS Accounts
- Creation of cutomer accounts
- Product and service level configuration changes
- Maintaining and updating process documentation
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Interface with product mgmt team and other teams
- Interface with AWS partner teams
- Defines and develops the most efficient business process methods, runbooks, and procedures.
- Assists with the development of process requirements, control plans, flow charts, and instructions.
- Evaluates existing processes and recommends and implements improvements.
- Prepares written documents, process workflow diagrams and business requirements.
- Researches new solutions through leading industry standards for processes, software applications and systems.
- Monitors the general technological environment and anticipates trends.
- Requires expanded conceptual knowledge in own job discipline and broadens capabilities.
- AWS Expereience
- 5+ years relevant expereience Discover your inner Racker: Racker Life