Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.We are currently seeking a Technical Program Manager – System Test Platforms. This position requires an experienced professional with a proven track record of excellence and managerial achievement. The candidate is an accomplished team leader and manager, with strong organizational capabilities and the ability to command respect from the talented teams he or she will help lead and coordinate. T he candidate communicates proactively to ensure each individual team member remain aware of th timing and delivery expectations placed on them. Critical issues are promptly identified and brought up to senior management alongside a concise action plan. Oure ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approached his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to lean quickly and to strive for perfection withing a fast-paced environment.
- Design and maintain vehicle level Test Platforms (Bucks) based on use cases as well as feedback from users.
- Manage the various Test Platforms and ensure they are operational to support testing 24/7.
- Manage the day-to-day use of the Test Platforms, approve reservations, resolve over-utilization issues, review test plans and coordinate parallel testing.
- Plan and execute Test platform updates baed on Company’s needs.
- Monitor and constantly improve the existing processes and establish new processes governing all activities surrounding the Test Platforms.
- Work with in-house ECU owners, 3rd party CMs and suppliers to get parts delivered to the test platforms to support representative testing.
- Provide direction to Technicians working in support of the test platforms.
- Communicate program status to overall software organization, other program managers and executives as required.
- Work with engineering managers and technical leads to define the level of effort, resource requirements and summary test plans.
- Proactively identify key risks and issues, prioritize, identify mitigations and drive to closure.
- Develop Lessons Learned and establish Best Practices in the area.
- 5+ years of experience program/project managing large systems development programs.
- 5+ years in embedded and/or automotive SW development.
- A proven track record of delivering products to production.
- Experience using Agile/Sacrum/Sprint methodology as well as waterfall methodology.
- Experience bringing integrated software/hardware products from the early development phase to production.
- Experience with Automotive test requirements and the applicable regulations.
- Experience with best software practices for development.
- Experience engaging, working and managing the output of contractors.
- Experience with AUTOSAR architecture.
- Knowledge of automotive and safety standards (e.g. ASPICE and ISO26262).
- Experience with hardware-related SW development (e.g. microcontroller abstraction layers, drivers)
- Experience with automotive communication and diagnostics protocols (e.g. Automotive Ethernet, CAN, LIN, UDS)
- Experience with Harness – wire gauge, terminals, connector shells and plugs.
: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.· California (Bay Area) - $115,000 - $165,000 Additional Compensation and Benefits
: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice
. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice
. At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team. To all recruitment agencies
: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.