Marco is a high-performing technology services company with a track record of creating rewarding careers. Whether you are early in your career ready for an exciting opportunity, or an experienced professional eager to elevate your skills with a Print & IT services and consulting industry leader, then you have come to the right spot.More about us. We make business technology Simple. Secure. Better.
We do it all – from hosted/cloud services, copiers/printers, managed services, phone systems, document management, business IT services and audio/video systems. We are an organization with strong partnerships between sales and service. We have hundreds of sales professionals, engineers, and technicians ready to fix any and all customer problems. With over 50 years in the industry, Marco has a Gold Standard Culture with a focus on employee engagement, client satisfaction, vendor partnerships, and community partnership. Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.The Network Specialist III is responsible for providing quality services and solutions to our clients while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. You will perform hardware installations and service based repair calls both remotely and at client locations and will occasionally assist with client onboarding, hosted voice installs and proactive maintenance during client visits.
- Install and maintain new and/or existing equipment.
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems. Escalate issues beyond established skill set.
- Install and support basic network systems including workstations, servers and infrastructure devices.
- Install and support archive and backup systems.
- Accurately create and maintain documentation and comply with service administrative procedures, including pick tickets, ticket updates, time entries and timesheets.
- Create and update network diagrams using Microsoft Visio and upload to SharePoint.
- Provide technical support and support advice to end-users/clients regarding operational and hardware/application issues.
- Stay up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, client orientated team.
- Attend required company and departmental meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current industry certifications, including Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCENT / CMNA, EMC-SA, Citrix CCA, VMWare VCA, CompTIA N+ / A+ / Security+.
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of personal insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Basic experience with and understanding of network applications and protocols.
- Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS Office applications and Visio.
We’re not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.*all benefits are dependent on employment status Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities Applicant Labor Law Posters