Cloud Engineer III
Job Summary: You will be part of a team designing, automating, and deploying services on behalf of our customers to AWS in a way that allows these services to automatically heal themselves if things go south. We have deep experience applying DevOps techniques in virtually every industry. Every week is different and the problems you will be challenged to solve are constantly evolving. We know and understand DevOps. We build solutions using infrastructure-as-code so our customers can refine and reuse these processes again and again - all without having to come back to us for additional deployments. Work Location: Remote
- Work with customers engineering teams on a wide variety of projects
- Write infrastructure as code (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Implement automation/DevOps best practices for CI/CD, IaC, Containerization, etc
- Linux/Windows administration, automated deployments, scripting (Bash/PowerShell/Python)
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or technology related field. At the Manager's discretion, 4 years of additional related experience may substitute for the degree requirement; if substitution allowed, regional equivalent to High School Diploma is required.
- 5+ years of technical engineering and administration experience.
- Solid understanding of the overall AWS Cloud infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, CloudFormation etc.)
- Professional experience with CI/CD deployment
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management frameworks such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Working knowledge using Terraform and/or CloudFormation.
- Comfortable interacting with customers and have the ability to communicate as well as educate.
- Some experience with any of the following C#, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Go Discover your inner Racker: Racker Life