Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.We are currently seeking a Senior Data Analytics Engineer.
This position requires an experienced professional to contribute to the development of a Big Data Platform. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- ETL Design and Development, contribute to the development of a big data platform using pipeline technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Airflow
- Design, develop and automate, self-service, scalable analytical solutions with Tableau, Zeppelin or Looker
- Expert in normalization/de-normalization techniques for data analysis and optimum performance in big data environment using Presto, Redshift and Elastic Search
- Develop and deploy pipelines and CI/CD in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Expert in data warehouse, data lake design, data modeling and data management
- Interface with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Deliver near-real-time and non-near-real-time data and applications to a team of analysts and data scientists who create insights and analytics applications for our stakeholders.
- Participate in data strategy and road map exercises, business intelligence/data warehouse product selection, design, and implementation
- Bachelor/master's in computer science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- 6+ years of work experience with ETL, data modeling, and business intelligence big data architectures.
- Expert in at least one SQL language such as ANSI SQL, T-SQL or PL/SQL.
- Experience developing and managing data warehouses on a terabyte or petabyte scale.
- Strong experience in massively parallel processing & columnar databases.
- Experience with Python and shell scripting.
- Advanced skills in data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Zeppelin
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
- Familiarity with AWS solutions such as S3, Redshift
- Working with unstructured or semi-structured datasets
- Streaming data systems such as Kafka and Spark Streaming
- Distributed processing using tools such as Spark
- Experience with Scheduling and orchestration tools such as Airflow
- Container-based deployments using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Sales, Accounting and Finance data
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards and solving business questions with data
: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.· California (Bay Area) - $127,000 - $181,500Additional Compensation and Benefits
: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice
. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice
. At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. To all recruitment agencies
: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.