Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.Your future team
Atlassian Community & Learning (C&L) team is a customer success team that brings together training and certifications, live events, online community, and user-generated content to help millions of Atlassian customers sharpen their skills, build their networks, and grow their careers. As our Senior Manager, Social Learning
, you will guide the strategy, people, and programs that support social and distributed learning on our primary learning platform and across third-party channels. You will report to the Head of Learning and you'll be a member of a team that includes leaders from content development, instructional design, certifications, and product management. Community & Learning is a globally-distributed remote team.
What you'll do
- Oversee the development and growth of social learning programs, potentially including communities of practice, peer-led learning, mentorship, knowledge-sharing forums, and a marketplace for user-generated content
- Establish success frameworks and metrics for social learning. Assess the effectiveness of your programs by gathering and analyzing data. Drive continuous improvement using data and insights.
- Develop and strengthen points of connection between our customer community and Atlassian's core learning development teams to help ensure that our training content is relevant and effective
- Collaborate with other strategic leaders to ensure that Community & Learning delivers a connected customer success experience across channels and platforms
- Help us break new ground by incorporating social and peer-led learning experiences into our customer education journeys
- You have 7+ years of experience in customer education or community management, with a focus on social learning and knowledge management
- Experience scaling and managing user-generated content programs with a knowledge of relevant methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Experience building efficient partnerships that fuel low-friction growth of community and advocate programs
- Demonstrated program management success including planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting to continuously improve outcomes
- Knowledge of Atlassian products and the B2B collaboration software landscape
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:Zone A: $153,100 - $204,100Zone B: $137,800 - $183,700Zone C: $127,100 - $169,400Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones
for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits
to learn more.About Atlassian
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.