Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.We are currently seeking a Norwegian Linguistic QA Tester. This position is an experienced (mid-level) localization professional. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work proactively, and with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Drive Linguistic QA Testing workflows and understand dependencies - independently and reliably.
- Establish and implement end-to-end Linguistic QA processes
- Use JIRA to manage tasks and issues affecting localized content and quality
- Collaborate with Core QA and QA Automation teams
- Run localization test cases/suite to expose all localized product content in organized visual (screenshot-based) workflows, and evaluate content coverage
- Utilize runtime simulators, hardware setups, full vehicle screen workbenches, and test vehicles to ensure localization quality at the product level
- Run localized builds, test passes, report issues, track status, re-install and verify fixes.
- Resolve (linguists) product context queries as the SME of your product areas
- Process and integrate feedback from regional teams around the world
- Strive for continuous improvement - strengthen and scale Linguistic QA processes, metrics, and other operational needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native-level fluency of writing, reading, speaking in Norwegian
- Outstanding written/verbal communication in English
- 4+ years of Software Linguistic QA Testing
- Strong technical domain knowledge (globalization, internationalization, localization)
- Experience with the full software localization life cycle and best practices
- Proven experience managing medium to large-scale projects
- Experience shipping software on consumer devices (and related collaterals).
- Experience linguistic QA testing a wide range of rendered content formats (software, services, web-content, documentation, CMS, Knowledge Base, advertising/PR, social media, audio, video, etc.).
- Experience working with global teams and markets.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and processes and adapt to ongoing project needs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and the ability to stay focused under pressure.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills - to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.· California (Bay Area) - $108,000-$148,500Additional Compensation and Benefits
: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice
. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice
. At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team. To all recruitment agencies
: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.