Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for an Enterprise Product Marketing Manager, focused on our Executive decision-maker audience, to join our marketing team. As a member of our Enterprise Success PMM team, you will implement marketing programs to increase awareness and adoption of our enterprise solutions in the markets Atlassian serves. You will help us expand Atlassian’s footprint amongst our Enterprise customer base while working closely with Product Management and other marketing teams to craft product positioning and messaging to ensure that we are effectively articulating the value of our solutions. At the same time, you will help influence our go-to-market strategy by bringing market and customer insights to product & sales leaders.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Conduct customer, market, and competitive research to shape messaging, campaigns, and sales artifacts
- Partner with our customer lifecycle, Comms, and Field marketings team to drive cohesive customer journeys through targeted demand gen and nurture programs.
- Collaborate to build high-quality content for prospects, customer-facing teams, and partners (including pitch decks, product use cases, thought leadership content, and customer stories)
- Partner with our Product and Product Marketing teams to develop Atlassian’s enterprise solutions and help shape an overarching GTM strategy
On the first day we'll expect you to:
- Have 5-7 years of B2B product marketing experience, ideally in the software space
- Execute go-to-market plans across the appropriate mix of channels
- Enjoy writing unique and compelling content for a diverse set of influencer and executive decision-maker personas
- Be a passionate, self-starter with a no-B.S., can-do attitude who likes to make data-informed decisions
- Be able to spot opportunities to improve, and have a keen understanding of how to translate customer needs and market demand into messaging, content, and campaigns to help us meet our business goals
- Thrive on teamwork and building relationships with peers and stakeholders across marketing, product, field operations, and more
I'd be great, but not required, if you:
- Are familiar with agile software development, software development practices, and scaled agile frameworks
- Have an understanding of agile at scale why enterprise organizations are shifting to this practice
- Have worked to deliver enterprise solutions before, either in a marketing, pre-sales, or post-sales capacity
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:Zone A: $129,600 - $172,800Zone B: $116,700 - $155,600 Zone C: $107,600 - $143,500 Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones
for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits
to learn more.About Atlassian
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.