You’ll be the Project Manager for an extremely skilled and Fanatical team specifically performing Epic EMR Implementations for our healthcare customers. Work Location:
- Manage medium to large sized projects, often of varying scope, high complexity, and non-contained risk.
- Define the project from a business need and create momentum and project acceptance.
- Create an environment and a process by which the project will be successfully delivered.
- Enhance and embrace accepted PM methods, procedures, and quality objectives.
- Develop and control time, project plans and budget.
- Manage the competing needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Assess and manage project variances (e.g. schedule variance); evaluate impacts to overall project commitments, evaluate and present options, and implement approved changes.
- Maintain accountability for managing expectations and ensuring quality.
- Communicate appropriately and persuade leadership regarding necessary action steps in a manner that demonstrates confidence and a grasp of the strategic intent of a project.
- Provide tactical and strategic leadership with decision authority within the context of the project regarding priorities, timeline, resources, and issues.
- Provide ongoing work direction to project team.
- Provide performance feedback for team members as appropriate.
- Foster and promote knowledge exchange.
- Create an environment that enhances team motivation.
- Assure project team works in a cohesive manner and delegate tasks appropriately.
- Act as an example to the team in communicating in a timely and effective manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Prefer bachelor's degree in related field specialized training.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT PM experience, or equivalent leadership experience.
- Prior Experience of Implementing Epic EMR, preferably in Cloud.
- Strong understanding of project management principles. Discover your inner Racker: Racker Life
For applicants working in California, Colorado, Washington, or New York City, we are excited to share the base salary ranges for this position exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonus. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. · The anticipated starting pay range of California, Washington state and New York City applicants for this role is $95,900 - $140,580. · The anticipated starting pay range of Colorado applicants for this role is $82,300 - $120,670.Unless already included in the posted pay range and based on eligibility, the role may include variable compensation in the form of bonus commissions, or other discretionary payments. The discretionary payments are based on company and/or individual performance and may change at any time. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, licenses and certifications, and specific work location.LI-MF1
#LI-RemoteAbout Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.