Instructs regularly scheduled courses for company employees in a classroom environment on a variety of topics including but not limited to new employee orientation, job skills training, leadership training, and performance appraisals. Assists manager in development of internal training courses for employees. Coordinates specialized business and promotional training programs with company personnel to facilitate employee productivity improvement and promotion. Maintains records of training activities and employee development. Monitors effectiveness of programs in improvement of performance appraisal ratings and promotability. May provide career counseling, especially for non-exempt and lower level professional staff. Provides work assistance to lower level training specialist. Work Location:
- Oversees the design and implementation of training programs for Rackspace University.
- Leads a team of instructors and trainers while collaborating with various members of an organization to determine developmental needs and to design solutions to those needs.
- Takes on responsibility for personnel management, budgeting, program design, and quality assurance as needed.
- Highest level knowledge of HR and personnel practices and principles, all applicable labor, pay, benefits, health, and safety laws and regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of training, career and organizational development techniques, policies, and procedures, including all applicable EEO and ADA regulations.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision- making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information and ideas at readily accessible levels.
- Aptitude for making appropriate decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions.
- Capacity to implement varying leadership skills and traits that create solutions to unexpected situations.
- Ability to coach and motivate less experienced team members to achieve both personal and team goals.
- Talent for working in small groups and promoting inclusiveness.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in business, liberal arts, industrial relations, or organizational development
- Expereience creating and leading sales training programs
- Expereienc working with sales professionals
- Experience with LMS systems. (Trello, Adobe, Articulate, Rise, MindTickle etc.)
- Requires 10+ or more years of experience in conducting needs analyses and developing training programs with 4-6 years in a management roleDiscover your inner Racker: Racker Life
The following information is required by pay transparency legislation in the following states: CA, CO, HI, NY, and WA. This information applies only to individuals working in these states. The anticipated starting pay range for Colorado is: $123,600-$164,800.The anticipated starting pay range for the states of Hawaii and New York (not including NYC) is: $123,600-$164,800
The anticipated starting pay range for California, New York City and Washington is: $135,300 – $180,400
Unless already included in the posted pay range and based on eligibility, the role may include variable compensation in the form of bonus, commissions, or other discretionary payments. These discretionary payments are based on company and/or individual performance and may change at any time. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, licenses and certifications, and specific work location. Information on benefits
offered is here.”#LI-STORM#LI-DNIAbout Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.