Rackspace Technology is a leading provider of expertise and managed services across all the major public and private cloud technologies. We’ve evolved Fanatical Support to encompass the entire customer journey — providing Fanatical Experience™ from first consultation to daily operations. Our passionate experts combine the power of proactive, always-on service and expertise with best-in-class tools and automation to deliver technology when and how our customers need it.We are looking for outstanding Microsoft 365 Engineers to join our world-class Managed Services team. You will help mid-size and large customers to better plan, migrate, set up, administer and consume Microsoft 365 / Azure AD across their enterprise. You will understand the customer’s business and technical needs by working as an extension of the customer’s IT team, gathering an in-depth knowledge of their business and being able to recommend solutions with relevant Microsoft technologies. Rackspace’s unique culture allows all Rackers to grow and develop technically while working at a company that encourages creativity, mentoring, and knowledge-sharing. We are looking for people who wish to take their careers to the next level. You will join a friendly, highly-collaborative team in Poland (all working remotely) with access to the latest certifications and world-class training schemes!
- Work with internal and external teams (Enterprise Architects, Product Owners, Solution Architects and Technical Delivery Leads) to plan and deploy enterprise-scale cloud applications in Microsoft Azure.
- Administer, maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot enterprise-scale Azure environments.
- Ensure fulfilment of customer IT policies within the projects.
- Ensure ongoing improvement of customers' IT infrastructure.
- Implement IT services and systems as per laid design and strategy.
- Lead proof of concept efforts and demonstrate results.
- Closely cooperate with the Rackspace delivery/capability lead.
- Ensure high-quality delivery of the managed service from a technical perspective.
- Assume the role of technical ambassador between the customer's Cloud Management Office and Rackspace PS service delivery.
- Identify and drive technical/deployment improvements.
- Identify future issues and risks and propose and prompt corrective measures.
- Develop, improve, and partially implement processes for the managed service.
- 8+ Years experience planning, implementing, and testing Microsoft 365 services like Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, Viva, etc.
- Proven experience designing and implementing Azure AD at an enterprise scale.
- Experience planning, configuring, implementing, and testing Microsoft Compliance center / Microsoft Purview and Microsoft 365 Defender suite.
- Has a detailed understanding of group policies and MEM policies.
- Experience implementing Azure AD Identity security services such as MFA, Conditional Access, Entitlement Management, Identity Protection, Privilege Identity Management, and Privilege Access Groups.
- Experience in pacakge distribution using Microsfot Endpoint Manager
- 5+ years customer-facing experience in an professional services organisation
- Experience in the implementation and support of Active directory domain services.
- The candidate has experience implementing a hybrid identity model with Azure AD Connect and Azure AD cloud sync.
- Experience with ADFS or other identity providers and modern authentication, authorization and provisioning protocols and schemes such as SAML, OAUTH2, OIDC, and SCIM.
- Experience using Power Automate to create workflows using various M365 and third-party workload connectors.
- Experience in response and remediation of threats using Microsoft Defender, Azure Sentinel or other SIEM solutions.
- Experience in the delivery of images, software, and applications in a VDI and mobile environment.
- Comfortable with Agile working methodologies and related tools (JIRA, Kanban)
- DevOps experience using tools like Azure DevOps or other CI/CD tools.
- Strong scripting or programming skills using a Batch script, PowerShell, and C#.
- Expertise in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- Expertise in Azure Virtual Desktop, Citrix Virtual Desktops and Apps.
#LI-LP2#LI-RemoteAbout Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.