Joining XOR’s Growth TeamAs a Solutions Architect at XOR Security, you will be responsible for fusing key cybersecurity architecture, operations, and engineering principles and toolsets into tailored, customer supporting cybersecurity solutions. This role requires the capable candidate to work across organizational business lines and vertically with all levels from senior management to specialty technical resources. You will be responsible for gathering/analyzing customer business and technical requirements, interfacing with external vendor teams, leading or participating in technical solutioning discussions during all stages of the customer lifecycle, and providing sound, cost-effective cybersecurity solutions for a variety of customers. You will fill an essential and highly respected role in the growth organization at XOR Security. Successful candidate *MUST* have excellent listening, writing, communication, and team building skills. Ability to self-manage time and write technical proposal responses is a key function of this position. What You Are Responsible For
- Developing technical content for pitch decks, marketing slicks, whitepapers, proposals, and other targeted materials
- Interpreting customer requirements and developing technical cybersecurity solutions
- Identifying, evaluating, recommending and executing proof of concept opportunities
- Preparing and leading technical sections of RFIs/RFPs/RFQs
- Developing or contributing to Basis of Estimate (BOEs) for RFPs/RFQs
- Leading and participating in orals presentations as required
- Preparing and presenting technical solutions and/or demonstrations as required
- Communicating with both full-time delivery teams and XOR Security executive leadership on issues identified
- Lead transition-in activities as a Technical Transition Manager on new client-support programs and contract engagements
What Skills We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field; Master’s Degree a plus
- At least 8 years of recent experience working as a Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, or similar role in the Cybersecurity field, with proven success supporting solutions for cyber operations and engineering specialties within Cybersecurity; such as SOC, MSSP, SOAR, MDR, SIEM, Penetration Testing, HVA/RVA, Threat Hunt, Threat Intel, Active Defense, and/or Zero Trust.
- Past security operations (SecOps) management experience will strongly enhance the candidate’s fitness for this position.
- Track record of cybersecurity solutioning via a service delivery model and executing successful proof of concept plans to both federal and commercial prospects
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity challenges faced by private sector and USG orgs.
- Previous responsibilities for technical aspects of the sales cycle
- Solid understanding of some of the leading cybersecurity operations products in the market today (e.g., CrowdStrike, ZScaler, Palo, Splunk, Cribl, Corelight, Elastic)
- Professional cybersecurity and management certifications (CISSP, CISM, PMP, SANS, ZTX certifications etc.) are strongly desired
What Personality Traits We Desire
- A world class communicator, both oral and written
- Someone with a growth mindset, but maintaining a focus on technical and operational realities
- Ability to work as a self-starter and collaborating in a virtual team environment with occasional trips to work onsite in our Falls Church office
- Confidence dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience
- Customer focused at all times and personally hold yourself accountable for the customer’s success
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement - Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.