The Senior Business Manager
drives health of the sales business through day-to-day management of operational activities; performance monitoring, pipeline reviews, process, incentives, analytics and insights. The position is a key contributor to strategic planning and execution for the Sales Leadership team, enabling their teams to exceed targets set for bookings, productivity and pipeline coverage.Work Location:
Mexico Remote- Fluent, Bi-lingual (Spanish and English): Please submit a resume in English to be considered for the role. interviews will be held in English. - Role can work remotely in the states of Ciudad de Mexico, Jalisco, Nuevo Leon, Aguascalientes, Queretaro, Estado de Mexico and Puebla.- This opportunity is a permanent remote job, but you need to be based in Mexico at one of the above locations.
- Serve as the “single point of contact” (POC) for the respective Sales teams.
- Problem resolution: e.g. Proactive identification of issues. Mitigate challenges utilizing cross functional relationships.
- Pattern recognition: e.g. Analyze trends related to organizational performance in order to direct training and enablement resources and identify organizational needs. Make recommendations back to the sales leaders based on trends.
- Develops segment quota allocation, territory design, and budgetary spend.
- Executes against a consistent operating cadence and methodology including: Capacity planning and quota allocation, territory management and account distribution, sales stage process & forecasting, pipeline management, and compensation planning
- Contributes to strategic planning and execution for the Sales Leadership team.
- Communicate and educate sellers on priorities, company policies (e.g. ROE), and processes (i.e. Attend staff meetings to message changes and bridge the gap between business and operations)
- Monitor monthly/quarterly forecast and respective activities associated to current and future pipeline.
- Manage and provide visibility around leading indicators of future pipeline development and revenue generation (i.e. activity based measures).
- Analyze sales performance metrics for assigned teams. Recommend remediation plan at the team and individual contributor level to increase productivity of the team.
- Responsible for change management on key initiatives at the manager and individual contributor levels.
- Advanced knowledge of company business operations.
- Ability to turn abstract ideas into concrete objectives.
- Develops innovation concepts and creative ideas.
- Strong finance, mathematical and analytical ability required.
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to speak confidently in front large groups.
- Speak with executives and ICs alike.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Able to detect patterns in data. Self-starter and problem solver.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, or a related field. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Fluent, Bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
- 8-11 years of increasingly responsible and complex work experience in business management, operations, and/or strategy required.
- Sales experience preferred.
- A professional background including experience planning and managing strategic and operational projects is also desired
Mexico Remote- Fluent, Bi-lingual (Spanish and English): Please submit a resume in English to be considered for the role. interviews will be held in English. - Role can work remotely in the states of Ciudad de Mexico, Jalisco, Nuevo Leon, Aguascalientes, Queretaro, Estado de Mexico and Puebla.- This opportunity is a permanent remote job, but you need to be based in Mexico at one of the above locations.#LI-AW2#LI-RemoteAbout Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.