Manages IT consulting projects such as systems integration, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), technology strategy and transformation, information systems (IS) security, systems architecture and custom systems development. Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedures and any other relevant policies and standards as directed. Work Location:
- Manag professional employees and/or team leads.
- Be accountable for the performance and results of a team within own area of specialty.
- Adapt functional area plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Make decisions and problem solving are guided by processes, procedures and functional area plan; receives guidance from senior management.
- Provide technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers.
- Articulate the presenting business issue impacting own team and helps develop the rationale for addressing it (e.g., impact on customer satisfaction scores or team revenues).
- Assist in the identification and analysis (e.g., cost/benefit, risk) of potential solutions to address the business need.
- Sets challenging yet motivating short and long term goals which lead to beneficial individual and team results.
- Conduct presentations on research findings in group and team settings with posters and PowerPoint presentations.
- Develop project plans, defines timeframe, and prioritizes tasks to achieve project milestones and deliver intended objectives.
- Identify the resources required to support a project, and makes recommendations for specific people, technology, partners, etc.
- Monitors progress to meet project milestones, timelines, specifications and requirements.
- Builds due dates into assignments and proactively follows up with team members to ensure deadlines are successfully met.
- Implements solutions based on advanced knowledge of standard practices and previous experiences; escalates complex or unprecedented issues and needed.
- Partners with the various businesses within Rackspace to ensure rapid response to customer escalations.
- Bachelor's Degree in field related to role required. At the Manager's discretion, 4 years of additional related experience may substitute for the degree requirement; if substitution allowed, regional equivalent to High School Diploma is required.
- The following certifications are preferred: Scaled Agile SAFe®, Project Management Professional, Certified Scrum Master, any Azure Cloud Certifications,
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience required.
- Knowledge of at least one modern services framework (K8S, SDWAN, Serverless, etc).Discover your inner Racker: Racker Life
The following information is required by pay transparency legislation in the following states: CA, CO, HI, NY, and WA. This information applies only to individuals working in these states. •The anticipated starting pay range for Colorado is: $116,100 - $170,280.•The anticipated starting pay range for the states of Hawaii and New York (not including NYC) is: $123,600 - $181,280. •The anticipated starting pay range for California, New York City and Washington is: $135,300 - $198,440. Unless already included in the posted pay range and based on eligibility, the role may include variable compensation in the form of bonus, commissions, or other discretionary payments. These discretionary payments are based on company and/or individual performance and may change at any time. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, licenses and certifications, and specific work location. Information on benefits
offered is here.#LI-MF1 #LI-RemoteAbout Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.