Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
This is a remote position. Our office is in Bengaluru, but we offer flexibility for eligible candidates to work remotely across India. Whatever your preference - working from home, an office, or in between - you can choose the place that's best for your work and your lifestyle.Your future teamAbout FedRamp Services Hydration team
The Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program
) is a US government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and monitoring for cloud products and services. To receive FedRAMP Authority to Operate (ATO), we must create an isolated cloud environment where only Atlassian federal customers can access Atlassian products. To create this environment, we must “hydrate” all applicable Atlassian services that: 1) Are required to power the features that constitute Confluence, JSW, and JSM, and 2) Are relevant to US federal agency customers.This
requires orders of magnitude of acceleration beyond our current velocity, and automation is the only path to realizing this objective. We're hiring a Principal Engineer, reporting to a Senior Engineering Manager. You will play a deep engineer (full stack) role in the Fedramp Services Hydration team
in India - part of the Enterprise Trust group working on the Automation Platform.
What you'll do
- You will work with other architects across several teams and be able to brainstorm with them on the right engineering way to build things and ship value for the customers fast.
- With the goal of hydrating ~900 services into Fed-ramp regions, repeatedly, you will work with the Automation platform for region expansion. You'll collaborate with triad to develop features and capabilities in the Automation platform and ensure hydration for a Fed-ramp region.
- You will create a platform for hydration services end-to-end in the new AWS region. Hydration involves multiple stages like CI/CD, DNS changes, Config standardisation, Subscription update, Compliance test.
- You will collaborate across the Enterprise group and several Platform teams to deliver important architecture outcomes for strategic programs.
Our perks & benefits
- 15+ years of experience building software, at least 6+ years of experience creating and implementing micro-services in the cloud
- Can talk technology to engineering and other teams, and fly at several altitudes with ease
- Exhibit practical knowledge of Spring Boot, Microservice architecture, and AWS.-Broad experience architecting, designing, and building large-scale distributed systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS with hands-on experience with one or more public cloud offerings (AWS, GAE, Oracle or Azure)
- Experience in handling high-severity customer incidents
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits
to learn more.About Atlassian
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.