Provides leadership and direction for the delivery of pre and post-sales services and support to clients and customers. Manages all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy. Analyzes operational processes, escalation procedures and performs training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add to the organization. Reviews SLA claims. Develops and manages service with speed and accuracy and all client/customer service delivery issues are resolved. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedures and any other relevant policies and standards as directed.Work Location:
- Other Incidental tasks related to the job, as necessary.
- Manages team members in the delivery of technical activities that support customers
- Accountable for the performance and results of a team within a specialty area
- Adapts functional area plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges across varied work types
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers regarding systems monitoring, operations and company systems malfunctions
- Accountable for meeting response requirements related to service level agreements
- Collaborates across teams to ensure speed, expertise and consistency of customer outcomes through collaborative coverage, work handoff and creative allocation of resources to solve complex customer issues or deliver on projects
- Collaborates across teams and departments to develop and execute customer service strategies that are tied to the achievement of company objectives
- Drive the development and engagement of employees through professional development programs, tasks of increasing complexity, projects, and engagements
- Provides expertise and representation of the product/platforms in higher level meetings, as well as with customers
- Leads crisis responses; executes an operational remediation plan for a team, shift or across shifts
- Ensures design support scalability, quality, performance, security, maintainability and architectural integrity, and ensures solutions are delivered in alignment with the defined product strategies and goals
- Focuses on continuous improvement to the operation, technical standards, process and the customer experience
- Own/drive/lead projects at the department/functional level across teams and shifts to enhance or ensure consistency, quality, speed of service and architectural integrity
- Participate in transformative projects at the functional level
- Change Management: identifies and requests changes that impact the company globally; understands the change management process, Risk Priority Number (RPN) scoring, and risk mitigation for each change; plans, briefs and implements the change
- Problem Management: serves as champion, scribe, or facilitator in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) where systems, tools, process or people did not achieve desired outcomes
- Strong knowledge of the principles of customer service management and delivery
- Knowledge of all facets of customer retention (CRM)
- Expert knowledge in the methods and principles of finding resolution to customer concerns and developing a customer contact strategy •Specialist knowledge in support of Rackspace standards
- Applies understanding of the business and how own area integrates with others to achieve functional area objectives
- Expert knowledge in analyzing operational processes, escalation procedures and performing training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements. Expert knowledge in developing customer service department procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in business or technology related field.
- 7 years of relevant work experience of progressve responsibility involving customer service
- Experience indirectly leading teams or guiding less experienced resources
- Demonstrated ownership in some leadership tasks or progressive development through leadership training is desired.
- 2 years management experience is required if the candidate has no technical experience
- ITIL Certification preferred.
- Project Management Certification preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively across levels verbally, in writing, and in presentations •Exceptional people skills with the ability to engage and motivate subordinates and peers
- Business Insight: Utilizes knowledge of practices and approaches for managing the function as a viable business entity
- Systems Thinking: Takes a whole systems approach to analyze business issues and implements holistic solutions, ensuring that linkages between structure, people, process and technology are made.Discover your inner Racker: Racker Life
1st shiftDay to Day of the role:
Hire, train, develop, mentor a team of Customer Service Technicians to deliver highest levels of customer support for Rackspace Email (RSE) customer base. Ability to engage in customer escalations to resolution, ability to communicate internally to Sr. leadership, ability to ensure all team KPIs met/exceeded.- Role can work remotely in the states of Ciudad de Mexico, Jalisco, Estado de Mexico . You need to be based in Mexico at one of these locations.
#LI-GP1#LI-RemoteAbout Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.