Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you passionate about engaging with large customers based in Japan and have experience with software retention or? Do you enjoy working in smaller teams, while also being part of a company that's experiencing outstanding growth? Are you a curious person, always looking for a way to maximize value with all your customers? Japan Loyalty Advocate’s mission is to maximize revenue retention, strategic migration, and expansion efforts; all while providing a seamless customer experience that ensures continued health and loyalty. If this sounds exciting, then read on!We impact the retention and growth of Japan customer accounts by cultivating strong partnerships with our large customers and positioning the high value of Atlassian’s software within every interaction.Your Future Team
Japan Sales team is comprised of Loyalty Advocates, Account Managers, and Customer Success Managers specializing in Atlassian's full suite of products and services. All are striving for giving Japanese customers the best experience in our local language. We have shared team performance metrics and goals to encourage collaboration and partnership. Above all, we believe in the Atlassian values and use them as our compass in always refining and optimizing our non-traditional sales model. Our team drives renewal strategies that engage clients and keep the churn rates low. We uncover expansion and migration opportunities by aiming to understand our customer’s goals then sharing how Atlassian's solutions can help achieve them.Every Loyalty Advocate bridges the gap between sales and customer success by collaborating with account teams and channel partners to support strategic account planning, verifying pricing and license expiration dates, and sharing feedback on the growing needs of a customer.
What you'll do
- Nurturing customer relationships throughout the renewal lifecycle, maximizing customer retention rates through effective inside sales techniques over the phone, video, and email while also mitigating churn risk.
- Lead renewals across different products and platforms for both direct customers as well as customer renewals that vary across any of our Solution Partners in each region we support
- Increase customer awareness of Atlassian's product portfolio to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities during the renewals cycle
- Maintains a deep understanding of product updates and new offerings and articulates those improvements to customers and our solution partners
- Maintains a consistently healthy pipeline by logging sales and renewal activities, customer data, and customers' status within internal systems
Our perks & benefits
- Three or more years of proven experience in account management, software renewals, customer success, or other relevant business areas
- Ability to establish rapport, form relationships, and build trust on the phone and on video across a wide variety of countries and cultures
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding performance goals
- Experienced in collaborating with teams worldwide
- Business-level proficiency in both English and Japanese languages
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits
to learn more.About Atlassian
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.