About the Role
An exciting senior marketing role in one of the GOJEK core products, which are the pioneer of online ride-hailing in Indonesia is awaiting for you. If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, highly-analytical team and an opportunity to become marketing leader, look no further. As our Brand Manager for Transport, you will lead the marketing strategy from synthesizing the insights up to defining go to market and communication strategy while working closely with the Product Team for Transport new business, the future products in Transport beyond ride-hailing services.
What You Will Do
- Manage transport marketing team & inspire business teams by defining opportunities and creating impactful strategy that leads to positive business performance
- Synthesizing insights and translate them into the effective go to market and communication strategy
- Lead marketing campaigns development, monitoring, and evaluation incl. creative & media strategy development & execution with relevant stakeholders
- Lead marketing metrics development, monitoring, and performance analysis in periodically basis
- As budget owner, lead budgeting development, monitoring and evaluation
- Actively collaborate across functions & streams especially product and strategy & planning team in growing Transport new business.
What You Will Need
About the Team
- Bachelor's degree from reputable universities or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of experience working as a brand or product marketing field in FMCG, technology, telecommunication, or start-up
- Excellent written & verbal communication abilities at the business level with strong presentation skills in order to represent the Marketing team in functional meetings
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous) work environment
- Strong capacity planning and reporting abilities; strong commercial sense and logical thinking skills to think outside the box
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
Mobility Marketing has 17 members divided into the online ride hailing and logistic marketing team. As nasi goreng is to the people of Indonesia, we are to Gojek: providing the nourishment to sustain our business from the inside out. Our main responsibility is to ensure that we defend our position as the pioneer of online ride-hailing in Indonesia. How does one achieve this, you may ask? By creating an impactful and sustainable marketing initiative. What drives us is our shared vision to move people and goods anywhere, anytime by taking part in continuously educating people on how our product can change their lives, remove their daily frictions. We are working on several projects now, from GoTransit that allows people to commute to GoCorp that allows the business whether it’s big or small to manage transportation and logistic costs in a more convenient and efficient way.As a team, we’re concerned with the growth of the company, and each other’s personal growth and well-being, too; we enjoy bonding over our shared love of workout routines, books, movies and any other hobbies. With WFH becoming more normalized, you best believe we’ve been sharing our favorite ways to prioritize a healthy work-life balance at home.About GoTo Group
GoTo is the largest technology group in Indonesia, combining on-demand, e-commerce, and financial services through the Gojek, Tokopedia, and GoTo Financial brands. It is the first platform in Southeast Asia to host these three essential use cases in one ecosystem, capturing a majority of Indonesian consumer household expenditure.GoTo’s mission is to “Empower Progress” by offering an unparalleled selection of goods and services through a comprehensive merchant and partner network and promoting financial inclusion through its leading payments and financial services business.About Gojek
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'Our Mission:
To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.GoTo group of companies is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.