Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.Your future team
The Atlassian Advisory Services team is a globally-distributed team of Atlassian solutions and technical advisors who are passionate about creating customer success through ongoing prescriptive guidance. Advisory Services team members, Enterprise Technical Architects and Enterprise Solution Strategists, engage with enterprise organizations experiencing some of the most complex business challenges and help those organizations create and provide solutions for their teams.The Atlassian Advisory Services Delivery team are trusted advisors who help orchestrate successful outcomes with customers to help them get the most out of their Atlassian investment and help unlock their ideal solution for team collaboration.
What you'll do
- Directly manage an Advisory Services delivery team
- Coach, mentor, and motivate your team and peers
- Staffing, onboarding, and skilling-up new hires
- Support the demand pipeline by partnering with Services Solutions Advocates
- Engage in the hiring process for new delivery teammates
- Manage the quality of service delivery for your team's engagements
- Work with Atlassian Solution Partners & Services Solutions Advocates to position the value of the enterprise services relationship for our largest customers
- Engage in strategic conversations with customers' leadership to help them understand the value of Atlassian Enterprise Services and Solutions
- Drive and contribute to strategic Advisory Services initiatives
- Collaborating with regional team leads and CSI Leadership to prioritize investments
- 8+ years of experience within SaaS companies
- 2+ years of experience in the CSI organization at Atlassian OR 5+ years managing a professional services delivery team
- 5+ years of consultative, solution, or technical evangelist experience
- Demonstrated expertise in one of Atlassian solution markets (Agile DevOps, ITSM, Work Management)
- Customer discovery/interview skills
- Experience with mentoring, coaching, and developing others
- Change management and solution rollout/adoption experience
- Comfortable speaking and influencing senior leadership inside at Atlassian and with clients
- Experience identifying and explaining themes from customer data
- Experience helping an organization adopt an Atlassian product or similar product
- Experience working on cross-team projects, engaging with Sales, Product, Support, and other teams
- Experience working with large customers in a consulting or technical expert capacity.
- Typically up to 30% including some international travel may be required.
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:Zone A: Zone A: $156,400 - $208,500Zone B: Zone B: $140,700 - $187,600Zone C: Zone C: $129,800 - $173,100Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones
for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits
to learn more.About Atlassian
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.