** Must reside in one of the following states: Mexico City, State of Mexico, Aguascalientes, Jalisco, Nuevo Leon, Queretaro, Puebla** Must be fluent in EnglishJob Summary:
Acts as the first line of customer support. Receives incoming customer queries, identifies relevant issues, and either directly resolves customer issues or refers the query through the appropriate channels, all while cultivating a strongly positive customer impression of Rackspace support. Through queue management, ensures that tickets are addressed by an appropriate technician in a timely manner, organize tasks between departments (ticket routing) that affect customers in order to minimize false alerts and maximize accurate systems monitoring. Work Location:
- General knowledge of Rackspace product portfolio and associated technologies along with a general understanding of Networking and Networking Security.
- Demonstrates basic problem solving skills, computer fundamentals, and the ability to identify customer needs and identify the solution or refer the issue through the appropriate channels.
- Uses good written and verbal communication, customer service and time management skills.
- Good ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work in order to maintain required productivity levels.
- Ability to touch type 30 – 40 wpm.
- Due to the 24x7 operations of the business, must be able to work a flexible work schedule, which may include nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently provide FANATICAL support.
Provides a world-class services experience by handling level-appropriate customer requests (via phone/ticket). Provides basic troubleshooting of Networking and Networking security, identifies customer issues and either resolves the issue directly or escalates the issue. Creates and maintains customer loyalty by efficiently managing customer issues in an effective, professional manner. Responsible for ticket routing, alert monitoring, service scheduling as well as various other administrative tasks.
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK, READ, AND WRITE IN ENGLISH.
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION:12 months technical knowledge from education or job experience.
- CCNA or CCENT knowledge preferred (Certification is a big plus)
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: General office environment. May require long periods sitting and viewing a computer monitor. Moderate levels of stress may occur at times. No special physical demands required.Discover your inner Racker: Racker Life
#LI-STORM#LI-DNIAbout Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.