Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry. We are currently seeking Staff Vehicle Security Engineer. This position requires an experienced professional with a proven track record of cyber security development achievements Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to Embedded Security requirements, design and test specifications
- Implement production quality software components according to specifications
- Work jointly with internal development teams to review application code and refine security posture
- Communicate security-related concepts to technical and non-technical teams
- Provide mentorship to junior team members
- Bachelor in computer science or electrical Engineer
- 8 + years of related experience
- Experience working in Embedded Security
- Experience in ARM Trust Zone and Trusted Execution Environment
- Experience in Secure Boot and Secure Storage
- Excellent Embedded System programming in C
- Extensive work experience in design and development of Cyber Security methodologies and comply to Security standards
- Strong Linux fundamentals
- Able to bring Security aspects in product development life cycle
- Demonstrable proficiency with one or more programming languages (C/C++ etc)
- Masters in computer science or electrical Engineer
- 6 + years of related experience
- Automotive Security experience is a plus.
- Android Security knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of SELinux is a plus.
- Experience with Automotive communication protocols would be a plus
- Experience with socket programming is desirable.
- Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP protocol stack, HTTP and TLS, DDoS detection/prevention, Intrusion detection and prevention
- In-depth technical knowledge of cryptography hardware, key management and certificate management
- Extensive integration/porting experience in Hardware Security Modules
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Experience in a fast-moving startup environment
The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors. · California (Bay Area) - $150,000 - $195,000 Additional Compensation and Benefits:
Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice
. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice
. At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. To all recruitment agencies
: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.