The Senior Client Partner
is responsible for all client interfaces for a portfolio of accounts. This Senior Client Partner works together with their GTM and Delivery teams to build an account plan and is responsible for client management based on the account plan. RXT is seeking a Senior Client Partner to help build the RXT brand with strategic accounts as the “go to” consulting partner for cloud transformation projects across business and technology. The SCP will be focused on delivering amazing work for our clients thereby growing existing accounts and opening doors to new ones. The SCP will also deliver solutions that further develop our transformation story and build on our strong foundation.Must Have's- Experience in the Private Equity space needed. - Understanding of Private Equity and pre-existing relationships within Private Equity.
- Customers First. Cloud First.
- Vision: Bring to life our vision that "we accelerate business outcomes for our enterprise customers with unique multi-cloud, application, data and security expertise, becoming their trusted cloud-consulting partner of choice via our thought-leadership”
- Industry Experience: Expertise, passion, and thought leadership about the compelling events driving transformation in the industry. Ability to apply industry issues within a client setting and have a thoughtful point of view.
- Client Relationships: Executive presence to build relationships within the client organization through demonstrated knowledge and superb listening skills.
- Portfolio Management: Ability to manage multiple accounts within a portfolio.
- Account Management: Oversight of all work being performed at client, as well as hands on responsibility for delivering client work. Ownership of account plan, designated account P&Ls, sales, client satisfaction, engagement, escalations, delivery, and QA
Service Line Collaboration:
- Work collaboratively with RXT Service Lines to define, sell and deliver service offerings that meet our customers industry needs.
- Business Development: generate sales opportunities, grow the RXT brand and network, grow executive relationships, collaborate with practice area leaders to create proposals, and respond to client RFPs.
- Financial Management: oversee the financial performance vs targets of the account.
- Administration: ensure the proper administrative controls are in place and adhered to on the account, including client charge codes, time tracking, billing, receivables, and internal administration.
- People Management: provide guidance, supervision, and coaching to team members assigned to projects on the account. Drive employee satisfaction within community of consultants working on the account(s).
- Recruiting: conduct interviews and support the development of the hiring & internal promotion plans to support industry growth
- Strategy: member of the market leadership team supporting technology industry client portfolio direction, strategy, and goal setting
- Public Relations: promote RXT in the market by attending / speaking at industry events, panels, etc.
- The success of the services agenda and successful sales will rely on the successful partnerships with others; this will include regional leads and services teams to work on the best outcome for the client.
- Engage and coordinate with partners and/ or vendors to drive select deals through vendor-based opportunities.
- Engage with the broader organization such as the Offer Management, Commercial Architecture, and Delivery teams to promote and support high-value services opportunities.
- Participate in regional sales governance processes and Deal Clinics to profile opportunities.
- Technology/FS/Healthcare/Retail/Travel Industry background
- 5-10 years of relevant experience working with the specific industry, either in-house and/or consulting industry
- Client Management and Consulting experience
- Demonstrated leadership managing executive relationships.
- 5+ Years of relevant experience solution selling of professional services.
- Growing a business / P&L
- 3+ Years of experience managing account and project financial targets.
- Experience managing transformational cloud-based programs that incorporate people, processes, and technology.
- Demonstrated experience delivering high-impact consulting services.
What will help you succeed:
- 8+ years of sales experience with 5+ years of industry related experience at the leadership level in 1 of the following (Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Hi-tech, CPG/Retail)
- Being performance and results oriented. Problem-solving aptitude.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field highly desirable
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth. Ability to develop sales strategies.
- Being data-driven and a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics. Ability to develop and use performance KPIs.
- High Energy. Having a startup mindset and ability to work in a team environment.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
- Experience in the Private Equity space needed.
- Understanding of Private Equity and pre-existing relationships within Private Equity.
- This role does involve travel - 25%
#LI-VM1#LI-USA#LI-RemoteAbout Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.