Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you motivated by the thrill of mastering new systems, fueled by continuous improvement, and dedicated to providing unparalleled customer service? At Atlassian, an exciting opportunity awaits you. Join our Global Tech Support Team as a Junior Tech Support Analyst and become an important player in delivering world-class technology and exceptional customer experiences to Atlassians worldwide. From application administration to collaboration solutions, you'll advocate for and support Atlassian's workplace technology footprint, all while embracing desktop support. If you're passionate about innovation and ready to make a difference, we want you on our team.We're seeking individuals who strike the perfect balance between technical prowess and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. As a tech enthusiast, you not only experiment with new technologies in your free time, but you're also experienced at translating complex technical concepts into understandable terms for non-technical individuals. You're not satisfied with the status quo; you dig deeper to understand the "why" and seek ways to enhance processes. You unravel issues to their core to prevent a recurrence, all while documenting your journey and successes to benefit the team.
- Proficiency in supporting macOS desktop environments.
- Familiarity with various Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions.
- Some exposure to Zoom troubleshooting.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience That Sets You Apart:
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure, enabling you to assist with onsite network tasks.
- Audio and video support experience, particularly with a focus on Zoom Rooms and meetings.
- Familiarity with cloud telephony would be a valuable asset.
What you'll do:
- Providing onsite support on an as-needed basis, supplementing your remote role with hands-on assistance.
- Collaborating on basic network infrastructure tasks during onsite visits.
- Delivering audio and video support, with a focus on Zoom Rooms and Zoom meetings.
- Embracing cloud telephony concepts and contributing your expertise to our solutions.
- Continuously exploring latest technologies to promote our technology landscape.
- Documenting your findings, solutions, and insights to contribute to the team's knowledge base.
Our perks & benefits
- While this role is primarily remote and you should be open to onsite support requests.
- Some travel to our Manila office location may be required.
- This role will report to Regional Tech Support Lead
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits
to learn more.About Atlassian
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.