Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Product Security organization ensures that Snowflake products are built and shipped with the highest security. The anti-abuse team in the Product Security org will scan and assess apps running on the Snowflake platform.
In this role, you will work with cross-functional partners to define the multi-year security strategy for abuse detection. You will help define the process and conduct security and anti-abuse reviews of Snowflake apps. You will investigate security tools and systems for static and dynamic analysis and define new processes to help ensure the safety of our customers on our platform. This is a unique opportunity to bootstrap and build a new initiative that is core to the success of Snowflake’s business as a whole.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
- Define and help build processing pipelines and heuristics for static and dynamic analysis of apps
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help define the multi-year security strategy for abuse prevention at Snowflake
- Perform time-bounded prescribed analysis and investigation tasks
- Develop and share knowledge of analysis/investigation tools and techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in code-level security auditing and application-level vulnerability testing and
- Knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, security protocols, and applied cryptography
- Experience with the Snowflake Data Cloud
- Experience building large-scale pipelines and infrastructure for performing static analysis, code auditing, and malware detection on apps
- Experience with docker image and container security
- Experience designing, testing, and maintaining security solutions and/or anti-abuse scanning pipelines
- Experience with malware behaviors, operating system internals, and/or reverse engineering
How do you want to make your impact?