We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us.
Our Global information security organization is responsible for security and trust. We think about security-offensively and defensively. We continuously monitor our global security posture and are always adapting to the ever-changing threat landscape. The security engineering team is always looking for talented subject matter experts in application, platform and offensive security.
Celonis is looking for talented senior platform security engineers to join our Security Engineering Org. You will work directly with our cloud platform to help engineer the next generation platform infrastructure stack. In order to be successful you will need to have hands-on experience in working on developing cloud systems at scale, a solid understanding of security controls, how to design enterprise systems with security in-mind, and a strong threat modeling experience. In this role, you will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to making Celonis's next generation platform infrastructure secure by design.
The work you’ll do:
- Improve and help shape the security posture of Celonis’s Platofrm Infrastructure.
- Design, build and deploy automation at scale that improves Celonis’s production security infrastructure.
- Improve monitoring and alerting across Celonis’s platform to help our SOC react to security threats quickly and efficiently.
- Identifying areas that can improve our cloud security and engineer solutions to increase our security posture..
- Work closely with Celonis’s infrastructure team as the subject matter expert on all things Infrastructure & Cloud Security.
- Collaborate with Security and Engineering teams to incorporate strong security controls, apply security best practices in our development life cycle, and mitigate risks and security vulnerabilities..
- Implement technical prototypes to understand new technologies as well as identify and manage risks for projects in active development.
- Help the engineers around you level-up on their own security reasoning and knowledge
The qualifications you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Cyber Security, Computer or Electrical Engineering (or similar field), and 2+ years in security.
- 4+ years software development and/or security engineering experience
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code and using automation tools like Terraform.
- Solid understanding of what it takes to build and operate secure systems at scale.
- Experience with multi-cloud environments, container deployments, CI/CD pipelines, and orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Significant technical exposure with AWS, GCP and Azure services and security controls.
- Strong desire to perform and grow as a security engineer and educate other engineers
- Demonstrated technical initiative and leadership
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis enables customers to optimize their business processes. Powered by its leading process mining technology, Celonis provides a unique set of capabilities for business executives and users to continuously find improvement opportunities within and across processes, and execute targeted actions to rapidly enhance process performance. This optimization yields immediate cash impact, radically improves customer experience, and reduces carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.
Accessibility and Candidate Notices