Jobs

Sales Trainer III- US

United States - RemoteJuly 19, 2024

Job Summary: Facilitates global new hire sales and success programs and continuous learning products such as brown bags, workshops, and quick classes.  Trainees are varied in sales experience and for various lines.  Prepares and develops training classes, training materials, and documentation. Maintains and tests sales training software. This position will be at least 60% of your time working in the virtual classroom facilitating, interacting, and creating workshop style sales and customer training classes. The other 40% of your time will be spent working with key stakeholders, holding roundtable discussions for feedback, coaching our sales and success teams, creating video content and marketing materials.Work Location: Remote

Key Responsibilities:

    • Educate Rackers on current and new sales and success processes for all Rackspace.
    • Lead projects or project steps within a broader project or may have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives.
    • Effectively communicate over the phone, virtually, through email, and face-to-face; adapt messages to stakeholders at all levels of the company, from executive to front-line levels.
    • Cultivate relationships with broad groups inside the organization (e.g., leadership team, business partners) and externally with key constituents, partners, and allies (e.g., government, industry groups)
    • Utilizes and stays current with CRM tools and sales industry techniques.
    • Stay current and active within the learning and development industry

Qualifications:

    • Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Education, or a related field required.
    • 3-5 years of sales and customer account management training experience required.Experience with Canva, Articulate, Rise, Trello, PPT/Microsoft Office, Zoom preferred.
    • Able to communicate the same message in a different way to both technical and business-oriented people.
    • Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Goal oriented with superior work ethic.
    • Able to develop and manage internal and external business relationships of various temperaments, talents and convictions.
    • Passion for facilitation and developing others.
    • Discover your inner Racker: Racker Life
The following information is required by pay transparency legislation in the following states: CA, CO, HI, NY, and WA. This information applies only to individuals working in these states. The anticipated starting pay range for Colorado is: $80,700-107,600. The anticipated starting pay range for the states of Hawaii and New York (not including NYC) is: $80,700-$107,600. The anticipated starting pay range for California, New York City and Washington is: $88,400-$117,600.Unless already included in the posted pay range and based on eligibility, the role may include variable compensation in the form of bonus, commissions, or other discretionary payments. These discretionary payments are based on company and/or individual performance and may change at any time. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, licenses and certifications, and specific work location. Information on benefits offered is here.#LI-STORM#LI-DNIAbout Rackspace TechnologyWe are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.  More on Rackspace TechnologyThough we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.

Cyber Security Jobs by Category

Cyber Security Salaries