Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
This is a remote position. To help our teams work together effectively, this role requires you to be located in the Philippines. The candidate for this role must be open to a flexible schedule, primarily working during AMER hours in order to effectively support US-based employees.Your future teamOur Total Rewards team is comprised of people with backgrounds in compensation, mobility and benefits. We challenge each other to improve our work and ask hard questions. We are direct, and demand perfection, but there's laughter in every meeting because we enjoy the work we do and the impact it has.We're hiring a Mobility Associate, reporting to the HR Total Rewards Partner. You are an associate level with a background in Total Rewards Operations. Here, you'll will administer, and maintain the HR Operations for Atlassian's International and Domestic Mobility Program. You will complete the daily mobility activities, including providing hands-on support of all issues related to domestic and international relocation, immigration, and assignments.We're on the lookout for a team player, curious, and resourceful person who enjoys working in a growing global technology company and conducting detailed administrative work with accurate results.
What you'll do
- Demonstrate expertise and deliver exceptional support to Atlassian employees and internal stakeholders by addressing inquiries related to internal mobility processes, policies, and concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage the end to end processes associated with Global mobility program including international and domestic assignments, immigration, and relocation across countries This will include direct hands on support working directly with mobile employees, various internal/external stakeholders and support groups
- Perform administrative and functional tasks such as creating and maintaining assignment letters, relocation offers, immigration application and their associated files. Ensuring that team members (internal and external) are on track and providing updates as needed in relation to their status
- Ensure Mobility (Relocation, Immigration, Expatriate) trends are up to date
- Work with our Immigration Partner provide direct support to our employee's requiring visas and manage visa policies and external service provider relationships. Address complex cases in need of escalation
- Independently develop ways to improve Mobility processes, workflow, and collaboration between departments.
- Global Mobility experience
- An undergraduate degree/Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with Workday and collaboration tools
- Can manage complex situations and utilizing smart judgment are essential for this role
- Having experience with Atlassian tools is considered valuable but not a requirement to this role
#LI-RemoteOur perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits
to learn more.About Atlassian
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.