Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company. We are looking for an Employee Relations Partner with experience delivering solutions for employees and leaders, while contributing to our team culture. You will report into our Head of Employee Relations for APAC.
What you'll do
- Advise and coach managers on navigating complex employment issues.
- Work with managers to address and manage complicated performance management scenarios
- Lead workplace investigations into high-risk concerns and employee grievances. Partner with managers to resolve issues.
- Use data to identify employee relations trends and contribute to preventative training, systems and processes.
- Contribute to global Employee Relations projects.
- You will work with managers and employees across Atlassian’s businesses in APAC, with a primary focus on our business in Australia.
Our perks & benefits
- You have 3-5 years of Employee Relations experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ER practices, including investigations and performance management, and key employment laws and regulations in Australia.
- Skills in identifying problems and using fact-based analysis to develop efficient solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex recommendations clearly and concisely.
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits
to learn more.About Atlassian
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.