Staff DevSecOps Engineer, Cloud Platform
Newark, CA••December 10, 2023
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityAt Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.The Cloud Platform team at Lucid is currently seeking Staff DevSecOps Engineer. In this position, the individual will be responsible from implementing the security postures run on various Cloud InfrastructureOur ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches the work with vigor and determination. We are looking for a hands-on Security DevOps Engineer to implement security CI/CD practices.
- Responsible for implementing various Security Postures on multiple Cloud Providers such AWS, OCI, GCP and others.
- Responsible for detecting, remediating and preventing the software security threats in Cloud Services deployed across global regions.
- Implement security tools but not limited to code scanners such as SAST, DAST & API to proactively prevent software security vulnerabilities from being elevated to production.
- Enable CI/CD processes to detect security vulnerabilities at code development.
- Enforce remediation strategy by inspecting the threat, analyzing the impact and taking action with sense of urgency.
- Apply security Patches to AWS Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Services as new threats are discovered.
- Implement security guardrails that prevent security vulnerabilities while provision Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud services.
- Monitor and Alert threats as discovery by tools such as AWS Defender, TrustedAdvisor and Prisma Cloud.
- Work on various Cloud Infrastructure initiatives to address security gaps on AWS by securing ALBs, NLBs and Application Endpoints that are access from Mobile App and Lucid vehicles.
- Work with CyberSec and other teams to continuously review security best practices and help implement the solutions to preventive malicious acts or even accidental exposure of Lucid data on the cloud.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in implementing DevSecOps on multiple cloud providers such as AWS, GCP, OCI, Azure and others with Hands-on coding ability to code security postures.
- 5+ years of in-depth experience in building secure cloud-based solutions, enabling security policies, and implementing tools & services on Private or Public Cloud Providers
- 3+ years of experience in using Terraforms, Pulumi, Ansibles, and other tools to automate IaC that is testable and easy to maintain and manage for diverse environment needs.
- 5+ years of experience in using Kubernetes or other deployment orchestrator and management mechanisms.
- 5+ years of experience in building CI/CD processes and pipelines to enable 1-click and self-managed deployments.
- 5+ years of experience in providing security postures to big-data solutions, API Gateways and Microservices used in IoT space.
- Ability to go above and beyond to support the team when in crisis and willing to participate on team's on-call rotation to support the production.