The Proposal Manager prepares and manages proposals in accordance with policies and guidelines enforced by the client. Prepares and manages responses to RFPs. Designs proposal templates for all aspects of proposal development. Coordinates with stakeholder teams, both internally and externally, to ensure proposals are accurate, successful, and timely. Creates graphics for use in proposals and marketing presentations. Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedures and any other relevant policies and standards as directed.Location: Remote in the United States; Reston, VA preferred
- Project manages submission of responses to RFP, RFI, ITT, and Enterprise level proposals.
- Coordinates internal resources to gather necessary information and documentation.
- Ensures data and compliance information is accurate, current, and relevant.
- Understands timescales and ensures plans are completed on time.
- Drives stakeholders to uphold timelines.
- Maintains knowledgebases and templates for use by team members.
- Identifies areas for continuous improvement within own team and function.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles and proposal development.
- Strong government proposal writing and editing skills.
- Ability to convey complex subject matter clearly and accurately.
- Strong communication, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Effective planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of common proposal management methodologies for federal, state, and local government.
- Advanced Microsoft Word experience.
- Microsoft SharePoint and Teams or other collaboration platforms
- GovWin IQ experience preferred
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communication, or sales functions
- Must be able to pass a Public Trust background check at hire.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- May require further DOD security clearance.
- 4+ years of professional experience in proposal/ RFP management.