Junior Creative Designer – Graduate – 2024 Start
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition, and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people, and our communities. The Consulting Design team at KPMG supports the Consulting division nationally, producing multi-discipline material for business development and proposals, Client deliverables, marketing and communications, campaigns, and creative design. The Junior Creative Designer sits within a larger internal support team, working alongside other talented and experienced Creative Designers, and support professionals. A key aspect of this role is to work closely with Internal Consulting Clients and other members of the wider firm to deliver integrated initiatives across a variety of mediums and channels that add value and make an impact.
- An opportunity has arisen to kick-start your career as a Junior Designer within our Consulting Design team. In this role you will produce creative material to help the business build key Client relationships and win proposals through exciting, creative, and compelling solutions
- You should have a stand-out portfolio that demonstrates your creative flair, please include this and any media you have created in your application
- We work in PowerPoint and InDesign and the person must have a desire to work in media including filming and editing videos, as well as photography
Day to day you will
- Be responsible for managing the Design team calendar through effective time management, proven administration capability and great communication. Will be responsible for booking design jobs and dealing with internal clients for scheduling purposes both email and verbal.
- Production of PowerPoint presentations and MS Suite documentation.
- Work closely with members of the Consulting Design team to develop creative solutions to support client requirements.
- A working knowledge and desire to work in media (filming/editing video).
- Work with members of the wider firm at a national and local level producing initiatives such as, but not limited to, client proposals, client deliverables, marketing and communications, and other creative solutions.
- Design, layout and production of print, digital and social promotional materials used across a variety of mediums and channels. Re-touching of images such as, but not limited to, portrait photos, stock images, graphics and print material.
- Delivery of work that adheres to KPMG brand guidelines and builds on the brand.
- Be a brand ambassador for others across the business by actively encouraging and supporting the use of the KPMG brand elements, templates, and guidelines across the firm, and managing brand imagery.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with the wider Client and Markets team and other key external stakeholders to ensure the visual design requirements meet the desired message to the target end-user.
What you'll bring to our team:
- Recent Graduate or 1 - 2 years industry experience
- Experience in design working across a variety of mediums and channels including digital
- Be familiar with the latest design trends and technologies – confident in Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (knowing After Effects and Premier Pro a bonus)
- Comfortable working in a PC environment (10)
- Some experience in delivering or creating multiple projects (this can be university projects too!)
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in Wellington RegionCyber Security Jobs in New ZealandCyber Security Jobs in Oceania